Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tavi Gevinson

taviforpop06  veryverybeautiful
After a discussion with my students last night on the subject of Tavi Gevinson (love her or loathe her?), I decided to post about her. I am most curious about her, and have spent a good part of the last few hours researching the tiny person who goes by 'style rookie'. For those of you who haven't heard of Tavi, she's a 13 year old fashion blogger who has risen to international levels of fame and a sortof cult-like 'fashion prodigy' status. I have to admit, I am pretty blown away. She's funny, and writes well beyond her 13 years. She has a quirky, but sharp eye for fashion and styling. I think I'm mostly a fan because she's not afraid of being herself, which is pretty remarkable for any 13 year old. Verdict? Love her.
tavi gevinson style rookie

No comments:

Post a Comment